How we charge
The fees we charge are agreed and fixed before we start your claim or appeal.
What does this mean for you?
- no upfront costs
- you only pay us costs if you win
- you will know exactly what the costs will be before you start
- you won’t get a nasty surprise at the end of your claim
Berrill and Watson specialise in what we do. Unlike other plaintiff law firms who work across many areas, we only do superannuation, insurance and financial advice claims and disputes.
We don’t have the big expenses that big law firms have so we are able to run claims and disputes more efficiently and cheaply than other law firms.
If you have spoken to a big law firm about your claim, come and speak to us. We will beat their quote.
We will also check what super and insurance policies you have, including ones you might not be aware of might not remember, and answer your questions for free.
We also give free advice on:
- Centrelink matters, including Disability Support Pensions
- Mental Health Tribunal hearings
Contact us today for free legal advice about your super claim, insurance claim or financial advice dispute.